Aside from making your business more memorable, there are a number of other perks to choosing available vanity numbers you might not be aware of. Here are some of the best perks your business can enjoy when you choose a vanity number to help draw customers in.
- They are easy to remember, which means people are more likely to call you first whenever they need something.
- Keeps people from looking in the Yellow Pages. If people can remember your phone number, they won’t have to look you up in the Yellow Pages, and this is important because you can avoid having them diverted to one of your competitors instead.
- They make your business appear well established and enhance brand recognition. This makes it more likely that people will call you instead of a competitor whenever they need certain services.
- Aid in word-of-mouth advertising because your customers can simply mention your phone number to others, leaving them with nothing else to remember in order to contact you themselves.
- Allow you to maintain a larger geographic reach, since people can call you free of charge no matter where they are. As such, you won’t have to worry about losing customers if they move away from your geographic area or your business needs to relocate.
- Your number is exclusively yours, so you don’t have to worry about another business coming in and swooping up your number, thereby taking customers away in the process
- Vanity numbers are affordable, so even if you are a brand new startup, you can take advantage of them to help reach people
If you’ve never thought about having a vanity toll free number before, perhaps thinking about these perks will help sway your decision. Contact us to find out more about how a vanity number could help your business.