Working in Vermont
800response is located in beautiful South Burlington, Vermont. Burlington is repeatedly selected as one of the most livable communities in the country, located on Lake Champlain, and just 30 minutes to the Green Mountains for hiking and skiing. We provide a flexible, fun work environment and a competitive benefits package
Check out all of our open job opportunities, and apply today!
Senior Account Executive
About the Position
800response and its CallFinder division provide a SaaS suite of real-time analytics tools to help businesses drive and support new customer interactions. We work with a full range of small and mid-sized businesses to large, multi-location dealer networks and franchise systems across the US and Canada, helping to optimize their new customer acquisitions and interactions, measure and track campaign performance, and monitor and measure the Customer Experience. In addition to our sophisticated contact routing services, our analytics platform offers a wide array of solutions including real-time call tracking, caller demographics, call recording, and our patent-pending speech analytics solution, with automated quality monitoring. The breadth of our offering enables multiple engagement points across an organization including stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Customer Service, as well as across myriad industry segments.
Under the direction of the Director of Sales, the Solution Sales Senior Account Executive will prospect for new opportunities, applying a hunter mentality with a strategic, solution-selling approach. This requires needs-based, relationship sales to a diverse spectrum of industries and channel partners, across a mix of Director, VP, SVP, and C-level execs; the breadth of our offering enables multiple engagement points across an organization including stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Customer Service, as well as across myriad industry segments. The Senior Account Executive full cycle sales role requires the capacity to work independently, with strong critical thinking skills, initiative, and drive. We are open to a remote-based arrangement for the right candidate.
- Create and advance sales funnel opportunities with outbound telephone and email prospecting and qualification, demos, and quotes, focusing on closure of new customer subscriptions. Utilize social media tools (primarily LinkedIn) to enhance prospecting cadence and outreach. Follow up with assigned leads within the integrated campaign programs, following the multi-contact approach.
- Schedule consultative calls to determine pain points and present the most appropriate, impactful solution. Lead and control the sales narrative during product demos, with a needs-assessment approach. Coordinate and collaborate as needed with the Director of Sales and Director of Operations to support sophisticated prospect needs. Develop and share meeting agendas in advance of scheduled demos with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, ensuring optimal communications.
- Maintain competitive product knowledge to offer creative solutions to customers.
- Assist Director of Sales as requested and needed to guide other Account Managers with pricing questions, product capabilities, serving as a mentor and knowledge resource.
- Maintain and grow referral partner relationships.
- Collaborate with Client Engagement and Marketing teams, sharing information gained through prospecting efforts, to include, but not limited to industry pain points, relevant language, competitive/pricing intel, feature/capability requests, and potential new vertical industries for exploration and discovery.
- Maintain a current understanding of 800response’s full suite of services and competitive products and services.
- Maintain an up-to-date Opportunity pipeline of pending sales with projected close dates and revenue estimates, utilizing the Salesforce CRM database.
- Keep accurate notes of conversations and documents by updating Salesforce appropriately.
- Travel as needed, and pre-approved by Director of Sales, up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Eight+ years of experience in B2B Direct Sales with a proven track record of sales success, meeting and exceeding sales targets, and penetrating new accounts/markets through proficiency in prospecting, lead qualification and negotiating.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – strong verbal phone communication, effective benefits-oriented presentation skills and excellent persuasion skills with persistence to overcome objections.
- A strong intuition when it comes to lead nurturing and moving prospects through the sales funnel.
- A new customer acquisition sales mindset (versus account management) with evidence of exceeding sales quotas or other aggressive business goals for several years.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, self-organize, multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products and a working knowledge of CRM best practices.
How To Apply:
800response is conveniently located in South Burlington, VT with close proximity to Lake Champlain and the Green Mountains. If you are looking for a great career opportunity and want to join a team of energetic (and fun!) professionals, please forward your cover letter and resume to: [email protected].
EOE. 800response – CallFinder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. m/f/d/v
*Only qualified applicants for further consideration will be notified.
Not Exactly What You’re Looking For?
If you didn’t find an open position that fits what you’re looking for but still interested in joining us, not to worry! We are always on the lookout for creative, talented people to join our team. We encourage you to submit your resume with a brief introduction of yourself and all the awesome contributions you can offer our growing company.
We are growing fast, so be sure to check back with us for future job openings!
Send Us Your Resume Anyway
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
EOE. 800response is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. m/f/d/v
Learn more about what we do on our About Us page. Thanks for your interest in 800response!
800response is a leading marketing and call analytics technology provider, working closely with businesses and advertising agencies throughout the US and Canada for over 25 years. Our robust suite of marketing and call monitoring tools include direct response phone numbers and URLs, real‐time call tracking reports, caller demographics, call recording, and our cloud‐based speech analytics solution.
We provide an excellent range of benefits for our employees, including:
- Health & Dental Insurance with generous employer contributions
- Flexible Benefits plan
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation in the first year
- 401k plan with annual employer match
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Bonus paid days off at manager discretion
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related college courses
EOE: 800response does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.