Great customer service is often the key to improving and growing your business, and is of course instrumental in providing a great customer experience.
Here are eight important statistics to keep in mind when you are considering a comprehensive call monitoring program with call recording and speech analytics technology:
1) According to a CEI Survey, 86% of buyers will pay more for a better customer experience. But only 1% of customers feel that vendors consistently meet their expectations. Source: Customer Experience: Is it the Chicken or the Egg, Forbes
2) Only 37% of brands received good or excellent customer experience index scores this year. 64% of brands got a rating of “OK,” “poor,” or “very poor” from their customers. Source: Forrester’s Customer Experience Index, 2012
3) 89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience. Source: RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report 2011
4) Customer power has grown, as 73% trust recommendations from friends and family, while only 19% trust direct mail. Source: from Forrester’s report “Consumer “Ad-itudes” Stay Strong,” Forrester Research Blog
5) Only 26% of companies have a well-developed strategy in place for improving the customer experience. Source: Econsultancy MultiChannel Customer Experience Report
6) When asked what were the key drivers for a customer to spend more with a company, 40% said improvement in the overall customer experience, and 35% said provide quick access to information and make it easier for customers to answer questions. Source: Oracle Report: Why Customer Satisfaction is No Longer Good Enough
7) Even in a negative economy, customer experience is a high priority for consumers. 60% say they often or always pay more for a better experience. Source: Harris Interactive, Customer Experience Impact Report
8) About 13% of dissatisfied customers tell more than 20 people. Source: White House Office of Consumer Affairs, Washington, DC)
In order to capture and understand the voice of your customers, you need to have a process in place to record, analyze and evaluate the customer experience. After all, how can you deliver a great experience if you don’t have any data to gauge your success?
By recording calls, you can listen to your incoming calls to monitor quality assurance and script compliance, and hear customer interactions first-hand.
Learn more about call recording from the experts in the field – with 23 years of experience, we can help set your business up with the right solution to meet your needs. Contact us today.