What Are Consumer Profiles?
Do you know who your customers really are? Like their call patterns, purchase trends, satisfaction level, household income, or home value? Where do they tend to live? And, what time of day do they tend to call you?
You can answer all of these questions with consumer profiles from 800response. And in this post, we’ll cover all the benefits of this feature and how to use it to improve your marketing efforts.
What Do You Get With Consumer Profiles?
When you get a toll-free number from 800response, you have access to our addresses and demographics report, which includes basic info on your callers, such as the caller’s name and mailing address.
Consumer Profiles provides a more comprehensive understanding of every incoming caller with these additional customer data points:
- Age range
- Income range
- Marital status
- Dwelling type
- Home ownership
- Length of residence
- Home value range
- Education level
- Mail responsive buyer
- Wealth decile
- Household composition
- Presence of children
After collecting these vital data points on your callers, you can then create a “profile” of your ideal customer. This allows you to easily segment your target audience so that you can create better marketing strategies. For instance, you can segment your customers by “mail responsive buyers” to include in a mailing campaign. Or you can target homeowners who have owned their home for a particular number of years for a home improvement campaign.
If you’re not sure how to get started, here are some questions to ask:
- What motivates your callers to seek out your business?
- What products and services are they looking for?
- Where and when do they respond to your ads?
- Which ads appeal most to their needs and wants?
Armed with the answers to questions like the ones above, you can approach your marketing campaigns (and your budget) with a clear strategy. Ultimately, consumer profile data helps define your potential customers, what interests them about your business, and how to approach them.
What Do You Do With Consumer Profiles?
With real-time call tracking reports and consumer profiles from 800response, advertisers have definitive data to understand their callers and target their ideal customers. You will gain the ability to build a database of leads for future marketing efforts, analyze campaign results for media budget optimization, and examine a wide range of call data.
This data includes: the cost of calls, missed calls, and markets that produce the most results and bring you the most leads – the markets you should focus on in the future.
Call tracking and consumer profiles also provide insights for executives to use when making important decisions. These insights answer questions like the following:
- Are we missing potential sales calls, and how does the sales team get those callers back?
- Are we spending our marketing and advertising dollars most effectively and in the right places?
- How can we improve our employee training programs to reduce turnover?
- On average, how many unique, new leads do we have each month?
- What are our customers telling us they need and want from our service?
- What markets are we most successful in, and where is our advertising not being effective?
- How do we keep a pulse on what our competitors are doing?
How Do You Get Started With Consumer Profiles?
To evaluate campaigns you need to have the tools in place to monitor your advertising performance. It’s easy to do that with 800response. Monitor your advertising campaigns based on actual response rates with 800response’s advanced call tracking and consumer profile data. Get started today with a 15-minute demo!